It's time! You are preparing for your photoshoot, and you might have all kinds of thoughts flooding your mind right now. What do you wear? How do you pose? What kinds of props should you include? High quality images will help you establish trust and create connections with people you may have never even met. It can feel like a lot. We want to put your mind to easy with these 5 tips and you can leave the rest to us.
1. Wear something that represents your business, but that is also something you love. When you are choosing clothing, keep it in line with your brand. You want to look professional but professional can look different depending on what it is you offer. Try to avoid clothing that is too tight or too loose. You want it to complement your figure. If you want to wear heels in some photos but wouldn't want to walk around in them - just bring them as more of a prop that you change in and out of. You need to be comfortable for the photoshoot. If you aren't, trust me, it will show.
2. Complimenting Colors Keep your brand's color palette in mind. You don't have to wear all the colors or only those colors, however, you want something that compliments them. The safe recommendation would be to wear neutrals with a pop of one of your brands colors. However, this is a chance for you to be a little more bold than normal. Don't be afraid to make your photos pop by choosing something with a pattern or style that really stands out as long as it is in line with your brand. Remember, these photos won't be standing alone. They should be used in conjunction with your business's fonts, color palettes, logo and patterns.
3. Accessories If you are a motorcycle salesperson add sunglasses. If you are a realtor add jewelry. Just keep in mind that more is less. You want add flair but also be polished.
4. Props Pulling in what you do and how you do it helps your audience understand who you are and what your business actually does. Do you do most of your work on a laptop? Bring it. Do you sell custom earrings? Wear them.
5. Confidence Pump yourself up! Before you head in for your photoshoot listen to your favorite song or get pampered a little. Goof off with your friends. Do what makes you happy. When you feel your best - you will photograph your best.
YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK AMAZING!